Coming Up at Muir
High School Registration Appointments
If you are interested in making an appointment with a counselor click on the link below for available hours. Appointments need to be made the week of February 10th thru the 14th. Appointments are available from Tuesday, February 18th thru Friday, March 13th.
Meeting on Measure I
What: Information Meeting on Measure I
- What is the BUSD Quality Teacher, Staff, and Schools Measure or Measure I?
- Why is Measure I on the March 3, 2020 ballot?
- What happens if the measure does not pass?
- What happens if the measure does pass?
When: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Where: Miller Elementary School Auditorium
720 E. Providencia Avenue Burbank, CA 91501
(Entrance on Providencia Avenue near the Miller Park)
- Dr. Armond Aghakhanian, School Board President, Burbank USD
- Dr. Matt Hill, Superintendent, Burbank USD
- Sharon Cuseo, Asst Superintendent Instructional Services, Burbank USD
- Dr. Peter Knapik, Director of Elementary Education, Burbank USD
- Sarkis Simonian, Chairman of Armenian National Committee of America,
- Judy Hession, Principal at Miller Elementary School
- Sandra DeBarros, Principal at Jefferson Elementary School
- Jennifer Kaitz, Principal at Emerson Elementary School
- Dr. Greg Miller, Principal at Muir Middle School
- Dr. Tom Crowther, Principal at Burbank High School
Translation will be available in Armenian and Spanish. Childcare will be available for school aged children.
The City of Burbank will be available to help register parents to votefor the March 3, 2020 election.
You will need to bring your identification to register to vote.