After School Program
John Muir Middle School provides multiple opportunities for students to integrate into their school community and receive free academic assistance with their homework as needed.
if you need help with your assignments, this is a free, voluntary support program for students seeking assistance with homework.
- Tutoring on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 3:00-4:00pm. Teachers and room numbers TBA.
Boys and Girls Club - Middle School After School Program
- Please contact the Boys & Girls Club for Information
- REGISTRATION FEE: $95.00
- 6th - 8th Gr Monthly Fee: $105 per month
- Registration Opens July 5th. Membership@bgcburbank.org
- Financial aid is available for qualifying families
- HOURS: Monday-Friday, school release time until 6 PM
- ACTIVITIES: Homework Assistance, Sports and Recreation, Enrichment Programs, Creative Arts
- Students are asked to sign in and out voluntarily
- Parents are responsible for the prompt pickup or transportation of students when the gym closes at 6 PM, as there is no adult supervision on or near campus.
- Supervised by Boys and Girls Club staff members.
- Website: Burbank Boys and Girls Club
- The John Muir Middle School Library is run by Ms. Alicia Feldman-Boote. If you have any questions about our library lending, please email her at email@example.com
- All students need their school ID cards to check out books.
- We also work with the Burbank Public Library to promote their free programs.