Click below to review the directions from Ms. Edge including a step by step video. Click below to view a former NAF student portfolio.
Click HERE to follow along as Ms. Edge explains the steps and requirements of the NAF Digital Portfolio. Be sure to check the settings of your Google Docs/Slides/Sheets. Either set for open sharing or share with your teacher or the viewer will NOT be able to open. This is not an issue with Word/PowerPoint/Excel or PDFs. Please use your professional Gmail account to create your Google Site. Also, students lose access to their BUSD Google drive files upon graduating. Download and/or move your important files now!
Check out these great student examples!
Digital Portfolio Requirements
All NAF students must create and update their Google site. You must create and use a professional Gmail account to get started. Real pictures and documents will help support your portfolio. NOTE: Do not include other students or people in your pictures. You may show the backs of people or just hands in the pictures.
Required Pages & Content
- Professional DFS photo
- NAF logo
- Short introduction of yourself
- Descriptions of your clubs, sports, & activities
- Include a statement about what you learned from being part of that group
- Include a real picture of yourself actively participating in the group
- Include a document or something you created as part of the group
- Cover letter
- Professional Goals
- Reasons to Hire You
- Overall NAF mission statement
- Academy specific mission statement
- List of all NAF classes
- Include the course description AND explain what you learned
- Screenshot of your NAFTrack progress graph
- Internship introductory paragraph
- Internship contact information
- Business location, supervisor name, email, phone number
- Typed internship assignment
- NAFTrack Supervisor Assessment/Evaluation
- Hours Verification
- Informational interview
- Sample Schedule
- Supporting evidence
- Pictures, documents, work samples, etc.
Optional Extra Pages - not required for class of 2022: Awards, projects, Eagle Scout, Girls Scout Gold Award, anything special you want to highlight